[0.10.19] Bug: Delivering items to a residence that seems to be two different residences

Post here if you need help getting started with Daggerfall Unity or just want to clarify a potential bug. Questions about playing or modding classic Daggerfall should be posted to Community.
blinkz

[0.10.19] Bug: Delivering items to a residence that seems to be two different residences

Post by blinkz »

So to provide context, I was tasked to deliver an item to "The Woodhouse Residence". Cool, so I ask the folks of town where it is, and they provide the location on my map. I travel there and enter the residence and find the person I need to deliver the item too. Then this person says here's another item, deliver it to "The Ashsley Residence". So I leave and ask for this new residence, and all lead to the exact same building. Sure enough, I enter and the guy in there says it's both. The person I need to deliver the new item to is not here, it's the old residence. Making this small quest impossible to complete. Granted it's just a random radiant quest, but still annoying
Attachments
Untitled.png
Untitled.png (427.4 KiB) Viewed 481 times

Jay_H

Re: [0.10.19] Bug: Delivering items to a residence that seems to be two different residences

Post by Jay_H »

We'll need a save game to see what's happening.