Quest-npc in cartographers guild is not there

Post here if you need help getting started with Daggerfall Unity or just want to clarify a potential bug. Questions about playing or modding classic Daggerfall should be posted to Community.
Reskal

Quest-npc in cartographers guild is not there

Post by Reskal »

Hi,

i got a paper to go to cartographers Guild, what i did. Then a npc gave me a quest as a first test to go to a location, what i did. In this location i got a message that i can return now to the guild, then i returned to him and i were in time, the quest is still in the log, but the npc is not there anymore. Waited a while, left house and restarted the game also. Did i do something wrong ?
Attachments
SAVE9.7z
(156.24 KiB) Downloaded 80 times

Reskal

Re: Quest-npc in cartographers guild is not there

Post by Reskal »

Has it to do with the quest pack 1-mod eventually ? All the quests i had to meet other npc failed so far, only the go to dungeon and get- missons worked.

Interkarma

Post by Interkarma »

It would be best to post this to the Cartographer topic or Quest Pack 1 topic, wherever the quest is sourced from.

Reskal

Post by Reskal »

Ok i post this in the quest hub, hopefully it's the right place.

Interkarma

Post by Interkarma »

What I meant was to post the issue in the mod topic of wherever the quest came from. That way the quest creator or mod maintainer who manages that quest is more likely to see it.

There's a lot of overlap because the community is so small, but the people making DFU itself and the people making mods for DFU aren't always the same people. Best to post questions about mods directly to the mod creator. :)

I've merged your new topic into the Quest Pack #1 topic, as Jay indicated that's the best place.

viewtopic.php?f=27&t=924&start=270#p42060

Reskal

Post by Reskal »

Thanks ! My problem was, i didn't know if cartographer's quests are Unity or from Quest pack 1.
If its ok i keep posting when i have problems with quests.