Load order?

Post here if you need help getting started with Daggerfall Unity or just want to clarify a potential bug. Questions about playing or modding classic Daggerfall should be posted to Community.
Thetri

Load order?

Post by Thetri »

Is there a load order sorting software for this? Preferably one that works for Linux or could someone possibly tell me how I should sort my load order? The only mod I have installed that does not seem to be working correctly is Decorator which only seems to function aboard the airship and only when I click on something on the wall inside the ship the hotkey does not work on default setting or a custom setting.

Load order:
Spoiler!

TheLacus

Re: Load order?

Post by TheLacus »

Hi Thetri, welcome to the forums!

Load order is managed automatically by the game from rules defined by mod themselves, even though not many mods are using this feature at this time. You may need to manually adjust load order if you have to choose between assets provided by more than one mod, but this depends on personal preferences.

If you have an issue with a specific mod you should post on the mod topic or its page on Nexus Mods, which i see you already did in this case.