[0.11.3] [NOT A BUG / MOD-RELATED] Cannot find local location in Blackwich Heath, Bhoraine

Post here if you need help getting started with Daggerfall Unity or just want to clarify a potential bug. Questions about playing or modding classic Daggerfall should be posted to Community.
Jay_H

[0.11.3] [NOT A BUG / MOD-RELATED] Cannot find local location in Blackwich Heath, Bhoraine

Post by Jay_H »

I'm trying to run M0B00Y15, Hunt for Giant Rodents in the town of Blackwich Heath, Bhoraine. When I accept the quest, it doesn't enter the journal or quest debugger at all; the quest aborts right after I get the acceptance text. I just tried in Sentinel City and it works fine there, so I don't know what's wrong with Blackwich Heath. This is what I get from the quest log:

Code: Select all

Parsing quest M0B00Y15.txt
[M0B00Y15] Generated Home for Person _qgiver_ [Edwore Yeomham] at 'Bhoraine/Blackwich Heath' in building 'The Fighters Guild'
[M0B00Y15] Error in quest follows. Terminating quest runtime.
Error finding location Bhoraine : Blackwich Heath
Attachments
Blackwich Heath.zip
(142.43 KiB) Downloaded 57 times

Interkarma

Re: [0.11.3] Cannot find local location in Blackwich Heath, Bhoraine

Post by Interkarma »

Cheers, will take a look when I can.

Ferital

Post by Ferital »

Hi Jay_H, I was able to get the quest and complete it using your savegame, but I'm on the last Git master revision. However, it seems that you are using a lot of mods, could you try to disable them and see if the error still occurs?

Jay_H

Post by Jay_H »

Well, you can tell it's me all right :roll: Yes, without mods this functions fine. I'd have to take time to isolate it, and it doesn't belong here. Thanks Ferital.