April Builds - Enchantment System

Discuss Daggerfall Workshop news articles.
Interkarma

Re: April Builds - Enchantment System

Post by Interkarma »

Yeah, it's getting so close now! I'm looking at accelerating through 0.7/0.8 and instead spending a longer period of time in 0.9. The roadmap has been a great guide for the order things generally had to happen in, but we don't need to follow it too closely now that we're building out the final few features.

I've just moved a couple of minor UI items (quarter-screen HUD and select class questions) into alpha. These are nice to have but don't really impact the core game experience much. I'm going to roll into 0.8 by roughly end of May or early June, and hope to be in 0.9 by end of June.

With some luck, we'll be in alpha by July-ish, which is roughly where I wanted to be in mid-2019. :D

mikeprichard

Post by mikeprichard »

Khrome

Post by Khrome »

Interkarma wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 10:25 pm I've just moved a couple of minor UI items (quarter-screen HUD and select class questions) into alpha. These are nice to have but don't really impact the core game experience much.
Now that you're this close it'd probably feel like cheating to do that, wouldn't it? ;)

Maybe make an 0.9.5 or 0.10 for those between alpha and 0.9?