Daggerfall Unity 0.10.13
Posted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:28 am
0.10.13 has been posted to Live Builds. This version merges the following features developed by Hazelnut for modding world data.
- Ability to override RMB blocks including ground data.
- World data variant system allowing dynamic changes to the game world. Variants can also be specific to a location, so just a single building in the whole world can be targetted for the changes.
- Allow multiple quest markers to be used when placing npcs and foes from quest scripts.
- Add new quest actions: worldupdate, clickedfoe (credit: DFIronman), enemies, killfoe, paymoney, journalnote.
- Allow new locations to be targetted as permanent quest sites.
- Enable adding data to quest tables from mods.
- Allow new individual npc's to use (almost) all of the faces in the game.
- Add a player lastname macro.
- Enable mods to add new merchant services.
- Various bugfixes.