Daggerfall Unity 0.10.20

Discuss Daggerfall Workshop news articles.
Interkarma

Re: Daggerfall Unity 0.10.20

Post by Interkarma »

I quickly updated roadmap to reflect some of the items in progress.

The last few months have been all about bug fixing and iteration. DFU is probably in the best shape it ever has been right now, but it doesn't make for very exciting updates.

I'm scheduling quiet time at work and parking my new game project for a few weeks so that I can take a deep dive into the new text support in March. With some of the other work in progress by others (e.g. keybinds UI by jefetienne and quest fixes by Jay_H), I'm still confident we'll knock over most of the Alpha features this year and enter Beta proper.

easygamer

Post by easygamer »

Awesome news. Thank you all for your hard work. 8-)

Baler

Post by Baler »

Perhaps it may be more future proof to direct people to the News section of the forums Until another major update/goal is complete.

I know some people who just check the blog and were oblivious to the forums, which is a real shame.
Also off topic but Nexus has brought several new users to DFU via exposure and mods.

Thanks interkarma and everyone who makes DFU such a great place to be and game to play!

jefetienne

Post by jefetienne »

Interkarma wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:42 pm With some of the other work in progress by others (e.g. keybinds UI by jefetienne and quest fixes by Jay_H), I'm still confident we'll knock over most of the Alpha features this year and enter Beta proper.
We'll definitely get it done! 8-)
El jefe, Etienne
Nexus Mods | GitHub

flynsarmy

Post by flynsarmy »

Interkarma wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:59 pm
  • Disable hotkeys when controls with overridesHotkeySequences have focus (Pango)
This doesn't appear to be working. See here