Daggerfall Unity 0.10.26

Discuss Daggerfall Workshop news articles.
mcarss

Re: Daggerfall Unity 0.10.26

Post by mcarss »

Seeing all that green text in the roadmap is extremely exciting. Thank you so much to Interkarma and the many others for making this a reality!

I've been lurking here for years and visit the forums nearly every day to keep updated on the work you've all been doing. You're so close to the finish line now! Congratulations! :D

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Congrats on the release guys!

There are lots of interesting new features there, some of them will propagate to the game in a form of new mods after some time and I definitely look forward to that. Also, the translation seems doable now, that will be great for many people. I wonder how much text there is, my guess is - a lot :D

I like the new mod dependencies setup, thats a thing many games should have (I look at you, Skyrim)
Water in a map might look minor, but to me such things are major, thanks Pango :) And the city news bulletins add dept to the game, which is always good. All the improvements in the enemy AI are really good as well,.. JPG screens, finally! Those 5mb PNGs were not exactly user friendly. Engine update to 2019 version just tops it. And 10s of other improvements... damn. What a collection of work.

Thanks a lot for the determination you all have, its nice to see the project approaching the beta, its already getting quite polished Id say.

Baler

Post by Baler »

wow this is some awesome stuff!
Immense Thank You to Interkarma and everyone who contributes towards DFU!
It's been beyond fun to relive daggerfall in a modern way.

Falci

Post by Falci »

Great to see the results of the hard work by all of you guys! :D Awesome!

Magicono43

Post by Magicono43 »

Just wanted to post my congratulations on the latest release, thanks for all the work everybody!

Interkarma

Post by Interkarma »

Thank you for the kind words everyone. :)