Vengeance 81 - Talk, Shops, Progress Main Quest, & More!

Discuss Daggerfall Workshop news articles.
J.O.D.

Re: Vengeance 81 - Talk, Shops, Progress Main Quest, & More!

Post by J.O.D. »

The progress so far is unbelievable. And with the community already modding the unreleased game... :D Daggerfall was my very first original (as in "bought") game and I will fall in love with it once again, and maby even finish it for the first time... (I suffer from restarting-mania)

NecroViolator

Post by NecroViolator »

Having 16x you lose some stuff from the ground :(.

Such a shame because I loved the idea and Inventory 16x.

J.O.D.

Post by J.O.D. »

NecroViolator wrote:Having 16x you lose some stuff from the ground :(.

May I ask, what do you mean by this?

Hazelnut

Post by Hazelnut »

NecroViolator wrote:Having 16x you lose some stuff from the ground :(.

Well if there's a bug I've not seen it. Could you please describe the issue because from what you said I really have no idea what is happening that you're not happy with.
See my mod code for examples of how to change various aspects of DFU: https://github.com/ajrb/dfunity-mods

Interkarma

Post by Interkarma »

Welcome to the forums J.O.D. :)

If you have a bug, please post it to the Bug Reports forum, and don't forget to read the guidelines as well.

I'm not sure about the problem described, but it could relate to this issue in build #81. There was a problem with how enemy loot piles were being saved, which made items impossible to pick up after loading a game inside a dungeon. The items would simply be destroyed when clicking on them. This issue is fixed in build #82 or greater. It doesn't relate to 16x inventory display however.

If that doesn't sound like your issue, open up a thread in Bug Reports with a clear description and steps to reproduce, and someone should be able to help. :)

NecroViolator

Post by NecroViolator »

Interkarma wrote:Welcome to the forums J.O.D. :)

If you have a bug, please post it to the Bug Reports forum, and don't forget to read the guidelines as well.

I'm not sure about the problem described, but it could relate to this issue in build #81. There was a problem with how enemy loot piles were being saved, which made items impossible to pick up after loading a game inside a dungeon. The items would simply be destroyed when clicking on them. This issue is fixed in build #82 or greater. It doesn't relate to 16x inventory display however.

If that doesn't sound like your issue, open up a thread in Bug Reports with a clear description and steps to reproduce, and someone should be able to help. :)
Yes this is my issue :)... But I use the 16x and in the bottom of list on ground when I just pick up one thing this happens.
Thanks for clearing that up... Keep up the work (all whom are working on this).
Okay tested v82. I pickup things from dungeon inventory but they do not show up until I ReLoad my latest save to see what I picked up.
I have a video of this but dont know where to put it, only 4.5 meg large.