The Big Hello Thread

Off topic discussion. Talk about gaming and life in general. Be awesome to each other.
Jay_H

Re: The Big Hello Thread

Post by Jay_H » Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:02 am

Very interesting read, I liked it! :)
Check out the Daggerfall Unity mod page on ModDB.

I rarely read instructions well the first time. Tell me to re-read them. I'll do it.

Snort McSquirtSack

Post by Snort McSquirtSack » Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:43 pm

Hello and, first off, thank you. I have never played much of Daggerfall before, didn't have a PC until the mid 2000's, and I didn't have internet access until late 2012, but I have big respect for the community. Thank you for keeping this alive for people like me to get to experience Daggerfall. This game, all its faults aside, is an experience. I am enjoying the Unity version and I am looking forward to its completion.

As for me, well, not much to say. Just a Slav with an outdated Laptop. I'm hoping to eventually do my part and maybe make some minor-ish mods too. I have some experience in pixel art but it's gonna be probably a very tasking road towards staying on-model with Daggerfall's art style. But we'll see.

Have a good time everyone!
If a person wants to comprehend, that he must the square who study it the square. You only ask for help me then can become the knowledge of the dark of the study Hopeless, in the fire of water.

Interkarma

Post by Interkarma » Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:03 am

Hey, welcome to the forums! :)

ACNAero

Post by ACNAero » Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:55 pm

Umm... Hi, I don't have a big essay about myself, and I feel a bit awkward basically walking to a bunch of people and saying "hello," but I've been lurking for about a year, and figured it was about time to join in and maybe give my opinions once in a while. This has been one of the mods I've really been following, along with RE4HD, and I can't wait until this finished.

Interkarma

Post by Interkarma » Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:25 pm

Welcome to the forums ACNAero :)

Hazelnut

Post by Hazelnut » Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:45 pm

Welcome ACNAero, glad you decided to stop lurking an introduce yourself.

ACNAero

Post by ACNAero » Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:49 am

Thanks, guys. Hopefully my newbie opinions can be of any value :lol: