What Other Games Are You Playing Lately?

Off topic discussion. Talk about gaming and life in general. Be awesome to each other.
Interkarma

What Other Games Are You Playing Lately?

Post by Interkarma »

I've just started Pillars of Eternity and I'm loving it. Not only does it push all my nostalgia buttons for Baldur's Gate, PoE manages to be a great new game as well with all the modern conveniences. I also have a pile of shame about 20 games deep to get into. :D

What games are you playing these days?

Deepfighter

Re: What Other Games Are You Playing Lately?

Post by Deepfighter »

My current games are Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky and the good old Secret of Mana (if I am away).
Head of the German Daggerfall translation - www.daggerfalldeutsch.de
and German translator for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim and Lore-Expert for The Elder Scrolls: Online

LypyL

Post by LypyL »

I've picked up FTL again recently. I managed to (barely) beat it once when I first got it and never looked at it again since - but despite how frustrating it can be, it's a fun little game.

akfordag

Post by akfordag »

Waiting for a graphic card to come (next week) to start PoE. Meanwhile I dusted off Fallout 1 (with Fixt) and 2 (with the RP).

EDIT : btw, did anyone played Frontiers ?
Last edited by akfordag on Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Z-Blaster

Post by Z-Blaster »

I've been trying to beat Counter-Strike Global Offensive :D Well, I did start Morrowind again and thats a lot of fun. A forgot a bit about the game since the last time I played it, so it's like playing it for the first time.

Nystul

Post by Nystul »

also started "pillars of eternity"
still have to finish "the book of unwritten tales 2"

FlinchCat

Post by FlinchCat »

Currently? Daggerfall, of course, but also Oblivion, Skyrim, Minecraft, and a few other things.

yoyolll

Post by yoyolll »

Someone here please convince me that Pillars of Eternity is worth the price. It looks amazing, but it seems pricey especially when there's IWD, BG, and BGII enhanced editions.

Despite how shit the summer sale was this year, I managed to pick up some great games. Reflex, Toxikk, Game Dev Tycoon to name a few. I hope Reflex and Toxikk get a few more players though. Hard to find a game currently.

Any Killing Floor 2 players here?

Arctus

Post by Arctus »

yoyolll wrote:Despite how shit the summer sale was this year
Whaaat. Nearly every game on my wishlist is on sale right now, I don't even know what to do with myself.

yoyolll

Post by yoyolll »

Arctus wrote:
yoyolll wrote:Despite how shit the summer sale was this year
Whaaat. Nearly every game on my wishlist is on sale right now, I don't even know what to do with myself.
All I see are overpriced early access games. A few years ago it used to be brand new big title games getting 70% and higher discounts. And flash sales were every 4 hours. All the games on my wishlist are on sale too, but nothing more than 50%.