RIP Keith Flint

Off topic discussion. Talk about gaming and life in general. Be awesome to each other.
King of Worms

RIP Keith Flint

Post by King of Worms »

Just gutted by the recent demise of Keith Flint from The Prodigy, they made King of Worms happy since 1994 and the "Music for the jilted generation" album :cry: This time was a good time for me, the carefree youth... Prodigy and Daggerfall went hand in hand, same time and space... same good memories.
A.jpg
A.jpg (409.63 KiB) Viewed 1398 times

Interkarma

Re: RIP Keith Flint

Post by Interkarma »

Same. :( Prodigy was part of the soundtrack to my life just as I was rolling into my 20s in the mid 90s. Music for the Jilted Generation and Fat of the Land never left the big messy piles of CDs I had strewn around my desk back then. Even today, they're never far from one of my playlists.

Any time Firestarter comes on Rage (a late-night music video show here in Aus), my wife and I can't help but move. We're not in our 20s anymore but seeing Keith Flint can still make us feel like we are. Sad from his tragic loss, but happy that we got to enjoy his music at that time in our lives, and will continue to enjoy it for as long as we can.

King of Worms

Re: RIP Keith Flint

Post by King of Worms »

NIce post mate, appreciated. And its nice to hear that you understand what Im trying to communicate here. Prodigy is the sound of the good times, huge nostalgy, sunny (and messy) youth, just one love man. Be well! "twisted" smile fits here... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: