Need a Discord server

Off topic discussion. Talk about gaming and life in general. Be awesome to each other.
Rytelier

Need a Discord server

Post by Rytelier »

One thing I noticed you don't have any chat. You should get a Discord server. Most of major Elder Scrolls projects have their own chats. They allow to talk about things in real time, you can discuss, get help quickly and just have some light talk.
Forums are good, but chat would help to have more flexible community and discussion.

King of Worms

Re: Need a Discord server

Post by King of Worms »

That would help a lot

pango

Post by pango »

I know an existing Discord server that could match, I'll ask the maintainer if he's interested
Mastodon: @pango@fosstodon.org
When a measure becomes a target, it ceases to be a good measure.
-- Charles Goodhart

jayhova

Post by jayhova »

concur
Remember always 'What would Julian Do?'.

ELOdry

Post by ELOdry »

pango wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:13 am I know an existing Discord server that could match, I'll ask the maintainer if he's interested
Hi!

I'm the admin of the said Discord server, but it's actually more of a meeting point for the (small) french community of fans of Daggerfall. That would probably be weird to use it as an official Discord for Daggerfall Unity.

That being said, I'd be glad to join a Daggerfall Unity's Discord if you create one.

Jay_H

Post by Jay_H »

Well, I made one :? It's my first time so I'm not sure what to expect. I'd be happy to give DFU devs and mods admin rights on there, so tell me your Discord handle if you want that.

http://discord.gg/HXMrKU6

pango

Post by pango »

Daggefall Unity Discord, aka DUD
Nice :D
Mastodon: @pango@fosstodon.org
When a measure becomes a target, it ceases to be a good measure.
-- Charles Goodhart

Jay_H

Post by Jay_H »

Thus far it has been a dud :) And I can't change the discord icon yet. For some reason it's not letting me.

Narf the Mouse

Post by Narf the Mouse »

I'll probably sign in, but right now my computer is waiting on a part, so I'm borrowing a laptop. :)

...That's not the reason for my recent lack of posts. That one's just lack of time/too much to catch up on. :)

On the bright side, in a few days I'll have a brand new 1TB m.2 PCI-E SSD. :D

Anyway, Discord is a pretty good chat service, now that it's received several updates. Used to be a bit flaky, relatively recently.
Previous experience tells me it's very easy to misunderstand the tone, intent, or meaning of what I've posted. If you have questions, ask.