Some wilderness photos, public domain

Off topic discussion. Talk about gaming and life in general. Be awesome to each other.
Jay_H

Some wilderness photos, public domain

Post by Jay_H »

Hey everyone, my wife and I decided to do a nature walk yesterday and we took some photos. I've uploaded them into this folder on Google Photos.

I'm posting here because I'm making them public domain. If you want a photo of some flowers or other things in nature and something in there looks good, take it. The photos vary in quality and were only taken on a typical smartphone, so it won't be super-professional. But free is free, and if it's useful to anyone for literally any purpose under the sun, it's yours. The wind was blowing so the flowers stayed closed, but they still turned out pretty well.

Hazelnut

Re: Some wilderness photos, public domain

Post by Hazelnut »

If you don't mind my asking, where was this - I don't recognise the landscape, but then I've only explored a very tiny portion of the planet! :)
See my mod code for examples of how to change various aspects of DFU: https://github.com/ajrb/dfunity-mods

Jay_H

Post by Jay_H »

Sent you a PM; I get very stingy about my on-line details ;)

Interkarma

Post by Interkarma »

This is stunningly beautiful, I love those wildflowers and the gentle terrain. It's so different from where I live, which is dominated by hills and eucalypt forests.

Jay_H

Post by Jay_H »

Thank you :) I'm amazed that my junky little phone could get photos as well as they came out. We were quite pleased with the outcome.