Daggerfall Classic Wiki (UESP)

Off topic discussion. Talk about gaming and life in general. Be awesome to each other.
Deepfighter

Re: Daggerfall Classic Wiki (UESP)

Post by Deepfighter » Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:24 am

Thanks for your work Mike! That's the spirit and way to go.

I just kindly reminded the UESP, when we may can expect an answer from them. Hope that we can soon start with the wiki work. :)
Head of the German Daggerfall translation - www.daggerfalldeutsch.de
and German translator for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim and Lore-Expert for The Elder Scrolls: Online

mikeprichard

Post by mikeprichard » Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:08 pm

Thanks, Deepfighter! Looking forward to those new DFU pages getting a space on UESP soon-ish.

mikeprichard

Post by mikeprichard » Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:32 pm

I've now edited the topic's first post to add another issue needing game code confirmation: weapon/armor/enchanted item durability mechanics. I'm therefore now tracking three issues as detailed in the first post (durability, armor rating, and stealth mechanics), but other than periodically keeping an eye out here for anyone who may be able to contribute game code research relevant to these issues, this will likely be all from me for a while for work updating the existing UESP wiki for shared classic Daggerfall and DFU purposes. Cheers to all who have contributed/may contribute!

mikeprichard

Post by mikeprichard » Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:48 am

The UESP Armor page (https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Daggerfall:Armor) has now been extensively corrected per research shared by the very helpful user l3lessed (see the several posts starting at viewtopic.php?f=22&t=2508&start=40#p29599). The top post here has been edited to update status.

Jay_H

Post by Jay_H » Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:03 pm

Tech info for bashing doors in this post: https://www.reddit.com/r/daggerfallunit ... hing_door/
Come join the Unofficial Daggerfall Unity Discord.
See the Daggerfall Unity Wiki on the UESP.
Progress on fixing classic quests here.