Hello!

Off topic discussion. Talk about gaming and life in general. Be awesome to each other.
jman0war

Hello!

Post by jman0war »

Hiya

It's great to see this project taking off.
I'm a big fan of Interkarma's work through the years.

Infact i first started posting to the DF community way back in the alt.games.daggerfall newsgroup, if that name is correct.
I remember Mouse somebody's Daggerfall Re-make attempt, contributions from Paul Sz from the old forums, Princess Morgiah i think and a few others.

I made a Morrowind Mod called Privateer's Hold which some may remember.
Stared an overly ambitious Oblivion Mod called Isle of Balfiera, some of the 3d models (like Direnni Tower, a Tavern and Temple) and textures you'll still find kicking about.
http://www.thehungryartist.com/works-in-3d---games.html

I started contributing textures to the DaggerXL project (still have them btw); but they didn't seem to make into the last modder release. At least the last release that i know about.

Oh i also got a Daggerfall logo tattoo'd on my arm.

I try to keep Mark Jones in the loop from time to time, like maybe every 7 or 8 years.
At least to let him know how the community still draws inspiration from his work.

Always found InterKarma's tools invalueable.
Find my Vibrant Terrain Flats mod at Nexusmods: https://www.nexusmods.com/daggerfalluni ... ?tab=files

Taemos

Re: Hello!

Post by Taemos »

I'm not familiar with your work, but the Isle of Balfiera mod on your site is very impressive! I do remember DarkMouse and Paul S; both really nice guys. I wonder how they're doing.

I hope we get to see some of your work in Daggerfall Unity. DaggerXL is/was promising but lucius seems to be averse to updating anyone on the status of the project. DFUnity has way more momentum at this point.

Anyway, welcome aboard!

Jay_H

Post by Jay_H »

jman0war wrote:I made a Morrowind Mod called Privateer's Hold which some may remember.
I played it, I loved it. I was torn when the character returned to reality after it was over... I only wished I could open a fast-travel menu and play Daggerfall inside Morrowind :D Welcome!

Interkarma

Post by Interkarma »

Thanks for checking in again jman0war. It's always great to see your name pop up again. :)