[0.11.0; Win64] Doors that aren't doors?

Off topic discussion. Talk about gaming and life in general. Be awesome to each other.
davidk64

[0.11.0; Win64] Doors that aren't doors?

Post by davidk64 »

Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (201.6 KiB) Viewed 1324 times
Capture2.JPG
Capture2.JPG (276.23 KiB) Viewed 1324 times
So in this instance I see what looks like a door but when I click on it I don't get a message of any kind. Does this mean it's just for scenery? Or should I keep looking till I find some trigger that opens it?
Attachments
SAVE4.zip
(201.17 KiB) Downloaded 95 times

pango

Re: [0.11.0; Win64] Doors that aren't doors?

Post by pango »

Nope, they're some fake doors sometimes...
Usually a placeholder for a dungeon entrance in other dungeons (but it would be more consistent if they were brick walls)
Mastodon: @pango@fosstodon.org
When a measure becomes a target, it ceases to be a good measure.
-- Charles Goodhart

davidk64

Post by davidk64 »

Thanks. It's a strange one as the only way in or out of there is a doorway at the far end of the big room containing haycart. On the wall is a ships anchor that operates the portcullis but it has to have been raised from the other side by a lever to get into that area, so as it stands the ships anchor is redundant.

Ralzar

Post by Ralzar »

davidk64 wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 11:25 am Thanks. It's a strange one as the only way in or out of there is a doorway at the far end of the big room containing haycart. On the wall is a ships anchor that operates the portcullis but it has to have been raised from the other side by a lever to get into that area, so as it stands the ships anchor is redundant.
Only in the dungeon you are in. In another dungeon that same part might be connected so you enter from the opposite end.