"Fallout - The Frontier" - Heads up

Off topic discussion. Talk about gaming and life in general. Be awesome to each other.
King of Worms

Re: "Fallout - The Frontier" - Heads up

Post by King of Worms »

I dont think games should accommodate to anyones belief system. Its like requesting a writers to write in some way. Or a painter to paint only certain types of images. For me, its ridiculous idea. And quite a new one - one of the ideas which rised lately, with all the confusion of gender and color, where ppl forgot where the ceiling and the floor is, and where their head is as well :D

Dont like the content, fine, move on (generally speaking, not towards anyone here)

PS: I dont think there ever was any pedo content in the game, its just that the rumors grew out of the proportions and started their new life of its own. That person who was accused of pedo (Which most likely was just BS anyway) drew a freakin pip boy icons :D And they removed those (I dont really understand why tho, thats another ridiculous thing to do?)

Anyway, I quite like the mod and was feeling pity towards the guys who spend 7 years on this project they LOVED just to get shitstormed. Yes, its maybe not perfect (still better than Cyberpunk tho, so.......) but its also not end of the story, dev will work on it and the community will build on that as well in the future. Its just sad they focus their work on drawing new pip boy icons - and if that person is after 2 years called a thief, they will remove the icons again? Thats all KINDS of ridiculous, because since when are we responsible for the personal life of ppl we dont even know personally?

Have you seen the DREAM credits? There are already 10s of ppl and Ive never met anyone in person. Will I get shitstormed when someone finds out one of these did allegedly something bad privately? Will I remove their contributions - lets say icons? Erase them from the credits? Apologize for their behavior I had not control over? Hell no I wont! :lol: But its the same story. So I hope its evident how ridiculous this part in fact is :roll: