Thanks for dropping by my stream

Off topic discussion. Talk about gaming and life in general. Be awesome to each other.
AuntiePixel

Thanks for dropping by my stream

Post by AuntiePixel »

Hi, just wanted to say thanks to those who dropped in on my DFU random race/class run start. Wasn't expecting much, but having modders drop in and explain their mods live while I was playing made my first stream awesome. Thanks! Looking forward to doing more.

The dice were unkind btw. My random race/class combo was... Nord acrobat. Oof. And I always knew that playing the game while talking to stream was hard, but wow did I not realize how much it affects your gameplay. At least at first. I forgot what I was doing so many times, managed to join the wrong temple, etc. I am way more impressed with people who do this regularly. It's definitely a skill that takes practice.

Interkarma

Re: Thanks for dropping by my stream

Post by Interkarma »

Hey, link me up with your stream. I'll watch it back later. :)

AuntiePixel

Post by AuntiePixel »

Ralzar

Post by Ralzar »

Your welcome :) And sorry about the distraction, I'm a very chatty viewer :D

It was fun to see someone use Climates & Calories. Not often people dare venture into that mod on stream.

For talking to people on stream, the Travel Options and Basic ROads mods actually work very well for this, since you can catch up on chat each time you're traveling over land.
Last edited by Ralzar on Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AuntiePixel

Post by AuntiePixel »

Hmm, not a bad idea on the travel mods. May have to start doing that when I have a two digit audience. :lol: