Sphere of Sephiroth Esoteric Group/Forum

Off topic discussion. Talk about gaming and life in general. Be awesome to each other.
Seferoth

Sphere of Sephiroth Esoteric Group/Forum

Post by Seferoth »

Hi, i have opened an esoteric group/forum called Sphere of Sephiroth that specializes in Kabbalah, Tarot and Occult. Sphere of Sephiroth is a "spin-off" group/forum based on The Star of Azazel esoteric group. People who are interested in the occult are most welcome to the site, and those simply curious are welcome too. Thank you.

Sphere of Sephiroth (Esoteric Group) forum https://sephiroth.freeforums.net/
Last edited by Seferoth on Tue Jul 13, 2021 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Interkarma

Re: Sphere of Sephiroth Esoteric Group/Forum

Post by Interkarma »

My experience is that topics of belief and politics rarely end well in mixed company, and I try to discourage such topics in the Community forums. I'll allow this topic and link for now - provided everyone is respectful to each other and keeps the peace. If this results in any arguments, a mod will close topic.

Thank you all.

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Yeah I respectfuly decline the invitation to kabalah and luciferianism site, its kind of the last thing Im looking for here, on a game modding forums. Maybe others will happily jump in...

Seferoth

Post by Seferoth »

It was not my intention to cause any discomfort. So please delete this topic by all means if it bothers anyone.