Re Twitter

Off topic discussion. Talk about gaming and life in general. Be awesome to each other.
Zadroter

Re: Re Twitter

Post by Zadroter »

Offtopic but if you like rougelikes but searching for something first person experience, you may like game Dungeon Hack - it like classic dungeon crawler, but dungeon randomley generates :)

Jukic

Post by Jukic »

Dungeon Hack is a procedurally generated masterpiece :) _There was even an initiative to prepare an opensource reimplementation but I dont know what happened there. Maybe Interkarma or someone else on this forum would know!?

Narf the Mouse

Post by Narf the Mouse »

Zadroter wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:54 pm Well, daggerfall is kind of first person real time rogulike :)
That is one of the reasons I like it. :)
Zadroter wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:27 pm Offtopic but if you like rougelikes but searching for something first person experience, you may like game Dungeon Hack - it like classic dungeon crawler, but dungeon randomley generates :)
I own the CD for that. And a GoG copy. :)
Previous experience tells me it's very easy to misunderstand the tone, intent, or meaning of what I've posted. If you have questions, ask.

pango

Post by pango »

Mastodon: @pango@fosstodon.org
When a measure becomes a target, it ceases to be a good measure.
-- Charles Goodhart

Jay_H

Post by Jay_H »

In 2014, I was learning #Unity3D and needed a project to cut my teeth on. My wife suggested I play with some of my Daggerfall stuff to help the process.
YOU GO WIFE! YEAH! :D

So all this in mind, we're sort of justified in letting Interkarma go after DFU reaches 1.0, right? :)

Narf the Mouse

Post by Narf the Mouse »

So what does the count-up mean? Anyone want to try to decode?

Congratulations! That is a lot of work. :)
Previous experience tells me it's very easy to misunderstand the tone, intent, or meaning of what I've posted. If you have questions, ask.

ACNAero

Post by ACNAero »

Jay_H wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:56 pm So all this in mind, we're sort of justified in letting Interkarma go after DFU reaches 1.0, right? :)
I would like to see a Battlespire Unity some day. However, I think other people can build it off of DFU while Gavin sits on the beach with a cocktail :lol:

Jay_H

Post by Jay_H »

Narf the Mouse wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:59 pm So what does the count-up mean? Anyone want to try to decode?

That's just a Twitter shorthand for pages. It shows how long the tweet's going on.

Narf the Mouse

Post by Narf the Mouse »

Jay_H wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:49 pm
Narf the Mouse wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:59 pm So what does the count-up mean? Anyone want to try to decode?

That's just a Twitter shorthand for pages. It shows how long the tweet's going on.
Oh, ok. :)

Jukic

Post by Jukic »

Hip hip hurrrraah for wife! :)