Joining the Fun

Off topic discussion. Talk about gaming and life in general. Be awesome to each other.
Deathcrush

Joining the Fun

Post by Deathcrush »

Just wanted to say hi to everyone (finally joined!)

This community is great, and from what I've seen the modders are really putting in work. I've been following this project for over a year now and figured it was time to join the forums.

I've never been more excited about a project, and it's very refreshing to see people still keeping this great game alive!
"Excuse the gloom, but none may know of this meeting."

Jay_H

Re: Joining the Fun

Post by Jay_H »

Welcome to the forums! :D

Narf the Mouse

Post by Narf the Mouse »

Hello.

Actually, I do have something you could help with. You see, my pet cat has gotten loose in the Ruins of Garfeld, and I'm afraid that if he isn't found and brought back home, some angry adventurer might do the poor dear an injury. He's well-trained; all you have to do to get him to follow you is ring this bell. You might have to swat him a few times to get his attention.

Could you please retrieve my dear saber-tooth tiger? There's 120 gold pieces in it for you if you do.

How's that for a traditional Daggerfall welcome? ;) Heh.
Previous experience tells me it's very easy to misunderstand the tone, intent, or meaning of what I've posted. If you have questions, ask.

Interkarma

Post by Interkarma »

Welcome Deathcrush. :)

Deathcrush

Post by Deathcrush »

Narf the Mouse wrote:Hello.

Actually, I do have something you could help with. You see, my pet cat has gotten loose in the Ruins of Garfeld, and I'm afraid that if he isn't found and brought back home, some angry adventurer might do the poor dear an injury. He's well-trained; all you have to do to get him to follow you is ring this bell. You might have to swat him a few times to get his attention.

Could you please retrieve my dear saber-tooth tiger? There's 120 gold pieces in it for you if you do.

How's that for a traditional Daggerfall welcome? ;) Heh.
Gotta love the situations Daggerfall NPC's get their pets in.
"Excuse the gloom, but none may know of this meeting."