The Elder Scrolls 2: Daggerfall - Fan Art

Off topic discussion. Talk about gaming and life in general. Be awesome to each other.
User avatar
blockmind
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:47 am

Re: The Elder Scrolls 2: Daggerfall - Fan Art

Post by blockmind » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:39 pm

Thank you so much, all.

@Arl I like your works too. Especially blender dagger modeling is great.

Anyway, I'm trying to load the scene on Unreal engine for some experiments. It is still "work in progress" but you may be interested on this update.

https://www.facebook.com/Blockmind/vide ... 163630747/

User avatar
Arctus
Posts: 53
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:28 am

Re: The Elder Scrolls 2: Daggerfall - Fan Art

Post by Arctus » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:43 pm

Damn, that looks great. Are you aiming to remake that beginning Daggerfall sequence in the room with the book? Or more of a 'DF inspired' approach?

User avatar
blockmind
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:47 am

Re: The Elder Scrolls 2: Daggerfall - Fan Art

Post by blockmind » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:50 am

Arctus wrote:Damn, that looks great. Are you aiming to remake that beginning Daggerfall sequence in the room with the book? Or more of a 'DF inspired' approach?
Thanks. I inspired big by the intro of the game, but my aim is just reflecting the concept. Remaking it, will require a lot more hard work which is not possible for me these days.

Al-Khwarizmi
Posts: 106
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:52 am

Re: The Elder Scrolls 2: Daggerfall - Fan Art

Post by Al-Khwarizmi » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:36 pm

blockmind wrote:Thanks. I inspired big by the intro of the game, but my aim is just reflecting the concept. Remaking it, will require a lot more hard work which is not possible for me these days.
I hope you win the lottery, can take a long holiday and get the time for that hard work. Your render is amazing and imagining the intro like that... wow, just wow.

User avatar
blockmind
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:47 am

Re: The Elder Scrolls 2: Daggerfall - Fan Art

Post by blockmind » Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:35 am

I hope so. That woukd be amazing. Then I would create a team and work with them to make the whole game in high poly cinematics :)

User avatar
Carlos Danger
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:28 am
Contact:

Re: The Elder Scrolls 2: Daggerfall - Fan Art

Post by Carlos Danger » Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:10 am

I didn't know that they were computer generated until I saw the wireframe, excellent work!
"But that's like, your opinion, man."

User avatar
blockmind
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:47 am

Re: The Elder Scrolls 2: Daggerfall - Fan Art

Post by blockmind » Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:18 pm

Thank you.

I created the whole scene in Unreal Engine. Now it is realtime :)

You can watch a video sequence by here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lseg5C_Yigs

Project Page (some additional renders):
https://www.artstation.com/artwork/BqGa6

Best regards!

User avatar
Arl
Posts: 199
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:57 am

Re: The Elder Scrolls 2: Daggerfall - Fan Art

Post by Arl » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:13 pm

blockmind wrote:Thank you.

I created the whole scene in Unreal Engine. Now it is realtime :)

You can watch a video sequence by here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lseg5C_Yigs

Project Page (some additional renders):
https://www.artstation.com/artwork/BqGa6

Best regards!

Looks fantastic, I would buy that this is an official remake teaser.


blockmind wrote:@Arl I like your works too. Especially blender dagger modeling is great.

I'm embarrassed... :oops:
My Deviantart page, I have some Daggerfall stuff in there.

Post Reply