Daggerfall what is "X Per Level" in Magic?

Off topic discussion. Talk about gaming and life in general. Be awesome to each other.
nekomaster

Re: Daggerfall what is "X Per Level" in Magic?

Post by nekomaster »

Jay_H wrote:I believe the counter begins starting from level 1, so to take your example, it would scale up at level 3, 5, 7, and so on, each one being a step of every 2 levels. I'm not entirely sure whether it starts at level 1 or 0, though.
Though in the end, the level refers to your own character level and will add extra damage every multiple of that level count (So it'll add say, 5 points of fire damage for a per 3 levels spell at Level 3, 9, 12, etc, adding an extra 5, 10, and 15 points respectively)
The same nekomaster you can find almost everywhere (deviantART, Discord, Transport Tycoon Forums, etc)

paladin181

Re: Daggerfall what is "X Per Level" in Magic?

Post by paladin181 »

nekomaster wrote:
Jay_H wrote:I believe the counter begins starting from level 1, so to take your example, it would scale up at level 3, 5, 7, and so on, each one being a step of every 2 levels. I'm not entirely sure whether it starts at level 1 or 0, though.
Though in the end, the level refers to your own character level and will add extra damage every multiple of that level count (So it'll add say, 5 points of fire damage for a per 3 levels spell at Level 3, 9, 12, etc, adding an extra 5, 10, and 15 points respectively)
Essentially yes.