[MOD] Realtime Reflections

A curated forum for compatible and maintained mods. Users are unable to create new topics in this forum but can reply to existing topics. Please message a moderator to have your mod moved into this forum area.
mikeprichard

Re: Investigations on Realtime Reflections in Unity

Post by mikeprichard »

Thanks - I understand from your other response in the Distant Terrain topic that you've got some other work planned first (e.g. on talk window - the new "Where is" and other enhancements look great by the way), and are also waiting for DFU to switch to Unity 2018, but I'm looking forward to seeing these mods back in my game then!

Nystul

Post by Nystul »

I am making good progress but I won't have the time to work on it next week. Next version will definitely be new unity 2018 baseline only - as soon as it is set by Interkarma. A side effect of this is that enhanced sky mod will be missed when running the distant terrain mod (wrong thread I know). So if anyone could work on a replacement maybe starting from the old sources that would be awesome

mikeprichard

Post by mikeprichard »

Interkarma mentioned in his new Enhanced Sky topic (viewtopic.php?f=22&t=1078) that the Enhanced Sky source package isn't available. It'd be very unfortunate to see that mod no longer usable.

Nystul

Post by Nystul »

There is an old version (really old) of it somewhere in the git repo.
But if nobody jumps in and it won't work anymore then it meants to be that way

TheLacus

Post by TheLacus »

Nystul wrote: Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:04 pm There is an old version (really old) of it somewhere in the git repo.
It may be possible to use git to retrieve binary assets (which i believe come from a mod for Morrowind) and use them with code and serialized prefabs exported from latest version. Don't know how much work this could involve.

Interkarma

[MOD] Realtime Reflections

Post by Interkarma »

There's also a copy in a branch on lypyl's fork.

https://github.com/Lypyl/daggerfall-uni ... ky?files=1

It's about two years old, but better than nothing. How long has it been since the last enhanced sky update anyway? This might be a good starting point.

Nystul

Re: [MOD] Realtime Reflections

Post by Nystul »

Realtime Reflections 2.2.0 (only compatible with new dfunity version with new baseline (Unity 2018.1.2f1)):
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Z4ZAqH ... sp=sharing

Interkarma

Post by Interkarma »

Cheers! Moving this to the Released Mods forum now. :)

lord_frivolous

Post by lord_frivolous »

This mod does not work with latest builds? Ground is all messed up with Realtime Reflections activated. Is there a workaround?

Nystul

Post by Nystul »

no workaround known for now. I will have to test and see what the problem is and build a new version asap ;)