[MOD] Loading Screen

A curated forum for approved mods. Users are unable to create new topics in this forum but can reply to existing topics. Please message a moderator to have your mod moved into this forum area.
AXO

Re: [MOD] Loading Screen

Post by AXO » Sun May 27, 2018 10:53 pm

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms » Mon May 28, 2018 4:28 pm

Kamer, those oblivion styled screens look great. Once finished, it will be a nice mod!

TheLacus

Post by TheLacus » Mon May 28, 2018 7:00 pm

AXO wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 10:53 pm
Game settings and ingame screenshot
https://imgur.com/a/Ql25pKb
Please put back GuiDepth at -2 as default. I was doubtful whether to expose this setting, but i decided to do it for eventualities such as a game update when i'm not around or wider compatibility with any other mod that also use the gui. Note how this option has a different color than the others (red), which is to indicate is an advanced setting reserved only for experienced users. Tell me if i can help with something else :)
Kamer wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 8:49 pm
I'm need to upload the 2nd update to my Oblivion Screen Pack. I plan on doing another revision to fix minor issues and change the style again to have it more close to the Oblivion originals.

Actually since I have a few extra minutes on Lunch break I'll go ahead and drop the link to V2 now. More screens, and they are filed correctly.

Download: OblivionScreensV2
These are great!
If you are interested in creating mods for Daggerfall Unity you can find the documentation here.

AXO

Post by AXO » Mon May 28, 2018 7:48 pm

ok now everything is fine, thanks for the help.
I dont know when and why I changed that setting , I always have to touch everything to be happy :lol:

StarMadeKnight

Post by StarMadeKnight » Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:49 am

For some reason this isn't working for me :\ I'm using the latest version of Daggerfall Unity and I've followed the instructions in the readme as far as I can tell. The output log gives me this :
Spoiler!
ModManager - started loading mod: Loading Screen

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)

Error (1061): Type `DaggerfallWorkshop.Game.DaggerfallUI' does not contain a definition for `FadeHUDFromBlack' and no extension method `FadeHUDFromBlack' of type `DaggerfallWorkshop.Game.DaggerfallUI' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
Error (): 3(32,29): LoadingScreen.LoadingLogic.Logic()

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)

ModManager - init finished. Mod Count: 10

No mod loaders found for mod: Loading Screen

Working on some medieval-style load screens using the artwork from the Daggerfall manual: https://imgur.com/a/CCyInnj

TheLacus

Post by TheLacus » Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:51 pm

StarMadeKnight wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:49 am
For some reason this isn't working for me :\ I'm using the latest version of Daggerfall Unity and I've followed the instructions in the readme as far as I can tell. The output log gives me this :
Spoiler!
ModManager - started loading mod: Loading Screen

Error (1061): Type `DaggerfallWorkshop.Game.DaggerfallUI' does not contain a definition for `FadeHUDFromBlack' and no extension method `FadeHUDFromBlack' of type `DaggerfallWorkshop.Game.DaggerfallUI' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
Error (): 3(32,29): LoadingScreen.LoadingLogic.Logic()

ModManager - init finished. Mod Count: 10

No mod loaders found for mod: Loading Screen

Working on some medieval-style load screens using the artwork from the Daggerfall manual: https://imgur.com/a/CCyInnj
Yep, needs an update.

Good work with these textures!
If you are interested in creating mods for Daggerfall Unity you can find the documentation here.

TheLacus

Post by TheLacus » Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:49 am

New version with 3d model viewer and support for legacy stable 0.5 on first post.

StarMadeKnight

Post by StarMadeKnight » Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:34 am

Thanks, newest version worked :)

Any suggestions before I upload?

TheLacus

Post by TheLacus » Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:29 am

Looks nice! If you want you can customize level bar with two textures (BarBackground.png, BarProgress.png) in Images/resources.

such555

Post by such555 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:26 pm

please upload a version without .7zip extension, there is no way to open it on mac afaik.