My original Alias was Glassboy

Off topic discussion. Talk about gaming and life in general. Be awesome to each other.
MeteoricDragon

My original Alias was Glassboy

Post by MeteoricDragon »

I started modding for Morrowind under the Alias GlassBoy. I created a lot of mods for that game, Like a bottomless quiver, where you could draw out arrows at expense of magicka. A mod to allow you to regenerate magicka based on your willpower. A mod that created a big expansion of the dialogue for characters responses to persuasion attempts by the character, and other mods. I also modded for Oblivion, most notably an arena-based mod that I named Oblivion Tournament. Which allowed the player to participate in customizable team-based matches to the death with other combatants. I didn't do any mods for Skyrim, but now I'm programming for Daggerfall Unity!

Narf the Mouse

Re: My original Alias was Glassboy

Post by Narf the Mouse »

Congratulations! :)
Previous experience tells me it's very easy to misunderstand the tone, intent, or meaning of what I've posted. If you have questions, ask.

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Glad to have you on board man!

Midknightprince

Post by Midknightprince »

Man, let me just say thank you for the climbing thing.
How the heck did you do that ?! LOL
Kids are going to go nuts with this stuff, and everyone else Is gonna be like "holy $hiznitch, this **** is legit cool !
I'm gonna max on climbing, and I'm good with that, instead of the longsword, which I don't care about anymore..
For realz :D
Check out my YouTube Channel!

MeteoricDragon

Post by MeteoricDragon »

Midknightprince wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:57 am Man, let me just say thank you for the climbing thing.
How the heck did you do that ?! LOL
Kids are going to go nuts with this stuff, and everyone else Is gonna be like "holy $hiznitch, this **** is legit cool !
I'm gonna max on climbing, and I'm good with that, instead of the longsword, which I don't care about anymore..
For realz :D
You're welcome. I just felt like I wanted to do it, and I wanted to pursue it. I have a problem-solver mentality. It also helps that I want to show potential employers that I have skill in C#.net. I remember playing Daggerfall classic in the day and remembered thinking, "why can't I stop climbing?" or "Why can't I climb down?", etc. and I loved assassin's creed 1 through 3, so It motivated me.