Build #138 - Magic Item reward always enchanted with "when held: fortitude" [RESOLVED]

Laziezt

Build #138 - Magic Item reward always enchanted with "when held: fortitude" [RESOLVED]

Post by Laziezt »

Playing on Windows x64 Build #138

Bug is what it says on the tin; I've ran this quest ~7 times and every time the reward I got was enchanted with "cast when worn: Fortitude," when I imagine it should have a random enchantment.

Notably, this includes items which can not be worn, particularly ingredients which are frustratingly frequently the reward given. The fact ingredients can be enchanted at all seems odd to me, but I'm new to Daggerfall and unsure if that's unusual. :?

Prester Lewin

Re: Build #138 - Quest n0b20y02 "Protect an Honored Mage" - Magic Item reward always enchanted with "when held: fortitud

Post by Prester Lewin »

Hi, I've had the same experience. I just wanted to point out that we were also discussing this issue under this bug report:

https://forums.dfworkshop.net/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1454

Laziezt

Re: Build #138 - Quest n0b20y02 "Protect an Honored Mage" - Magic Item reward always enchanted with "when held: fortitud

Post by Laziezt »

I see... I was having so many issues with this quest that I assumed it was quest specific, and didnt think to search for the problem instead of the quest. :oops: :lol:

R.D.

Post by R.D. »

This is a duplicate of the issue linked above, which is resolved now.