Daggerfall Unity musings and one-liners

Discuss Daggerfall Unity and Daggerfall Tools for Unity.
Narf the Mouse

Daggerfall Unity musings and one-liners

Post by Narf the Mouse »

So I've got Post-Processing effects, real-time reflections, and other mods installed. Today the thought "I need a new graphics card so I can run Daggerfall Unity at 1080p with mods." ran through my mind, after I had to turn my resolution down to 720p.

How far we've come... Heh.

Also, really enjoying the torchlight. Between that and playing my new character fairly hardcore (I'm only reloading on death by random dungeon furniture, as there's no way to avoid that), it's pulse-pounding. I'm avoiding combat, grabbing what loot I can, avoiding strong enemies unless I have to, and in general, acting like a realistic dungeon adventurer.

Also, I really want to multi-player with a party, and not just because that'll be other people to draw firefight monsters, but because that's basically one of the major points I want out of table-top RPGs. I'm not sure what to name it, but I'm stuck in a hole underground, in the lightless dark, where death might be just around the next corner, and I got a big grin on my face.
Previous experience tells me it's very easy to misunderstand the tone, intent, or meaning of what I've posted. If you have questions, ask.

Narf the Mouse

Re: Daggerfall Unity musings and one-liners

Post by Narf the Mouse »

The new lighting system is pleasingly visceral. In addition, this may well be the first time in almost twenty years that my characters will be buying and casting light spells.
Previous experience tells me it's very easy to misunderstand the tone, intent, or meaning of what I've posted. If you have questions, ask.