Immunity to Disease not working? [RESOLVED]

R34P3R

Immunity to Disease not working? [RESOLVED]

Post by R34P3R »

I don't know if its just me, but I've noticed that the "Immunity to Disease" special advantage doesn't seem to work. I keep getting diseases despite having it. Is there something wrong? or is it not fully implemented yet?

Interkarma

Re: Immunity to Disease not working?

Post by Interkarma »

Thanks for report. Please don't forget your build # and platform in the topic title. :)

Edit: Apologies, just re-read your post. I'm not sure that player advantages/disadvantages should be considered working at this time. They aren't scheduled until 0.9 on roadmap. I'll use this bug report as a reminder for later. Cheers.

R.D.

Post by R.D. »

Can't confirm this, it's working as it should with a test character I made.

Are there any steps to reproduce it? Or a saved game of a character who has been catching diseases?

Interkarma

Post by Interkarma »

I think this one can be marked resolved?

R.D.

Post by R.D. »

I wasn't able to reproduce the problem, and the reporter never commented again, so I think we can mark this resolved, or closed or something. Maybe it was an issue in an old version that at some point got fixed. If anybody has the problem happen, they can open a new report.

Prester Lewin

Post by Prester Lewin »

Oddly enough, my character doesn't have any immunity/resistance to disease other than max attributes, but hasn't been diseased for so long I was thinking of asking if diseases had stopped working. When I say "for so long", I'm thinking maybe since Build #137 or so.