- Max Game Days To Remember Dungeon - Set how many in-game days to track dungeons. Set to 0 for unlimited time.
- Corpse Decay Time - How many in-game days before enemy corpses go away. Corpses will take their loot with them. Set to 0 for unlimited time.
- Max Number of Dungeons To Remember - The maximum number of dungeons to keep track of. If this is exceeded, stored data for dungeons will be removed starting with the oldest. Set to 0 for unlimited number of dungeons to remember.
- Ignore Main Quest Dungeons - If checked nothing will be saved for special dungeons.
- Use Disk for Temp Storage - If checked dungeon data will be stored using temporary files. This is mainly for people who want to track a large number of dungeons.
- pd_clear - will delete all data for tracked dungeons.
- Teleporting / recalling into an already saved dungeon, our out of a dungeon are currently not supported.
- Doors and action objects (levers, platforms etc) are saved while in motion, so it is possible to leave a dungeon while they're moving and come back later and they will start where they left off.