UI/controls - enhancements

Talk about the mods you'd like to see in Daggerfall Unity. Give mod creators some ideas!
Alyndiar

Re: UI/controls - enhancements

Post by Alyndiar »

King of Worms wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:27 am PS: you dangerously remind me of Todd Howard on the picture :D
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Oh! How come I didn't notice it before... Now, I can't unsee it... Good catch :D

mikeprichard

Post by mikeprichard »

"Todd Howard"...? I have no idea who you're talking about.

Alyndiar

Post by Alyndiar »

Just so you could add this to your list, since InterKarma said he thought about it and it might happen, an 8x8 popup scrolling window for spell icon selection :D You have no idea how happy that would make me :twisted:

mikeprichard

Post by mikeprichard »

Alyndiar wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:48 pm Just so you could add this to your list, since InterKarma said he thought about it and it might happen, an 8x8 popup scrolling window for spell icon selection :D You have no idea how happy that would make me :twisted:
Just added this to the first post with a link to your discussion with Interkarma. VMblast's icons are looking really slick!

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Todd Howard is a director and executive producer at Bethesda Game Studios, hes responsible for things like Fallout 68 (or whats the number) and lots of ppl dont exactly like him :twisted:

You cant deny theres some similarity :D sorry for offtopic tho!
Spoiler!
maxresdefault.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg (119.3 KiB) Viewed 2779 times

TheLacus

Post by TheLacus »

@mikeprichard, were you in the chess club?

mikeprichard

Post by mikeprichard »

TheLacus wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:31 pm @mikeprichard, were you in the chess club?
I was writing games when I was, you know, 12, whatever. And uh, the other kids on the block would say, you know, "I'm gonna play quarterback for the Cowboys." And I'd be, like, "I'm gonna make video games, and everyone's gonna play 'em." "You dork. Go back to the chess club." Who's laughin' now?

...yes, I was in the chess club

pango

Post by pango »

I have no idea what you're talking about :lol:
Mastodon: @pango@fosstodon.org
When a measure becomes a target, it ceases to be a good measure.
-- Charles Goodhart

mikeprichard

Post by mikeprichard »

Just updated the OP to note that the requested optional run and sneak state toggles are going to be added to base DFU in alpha (viewtopic.php?f=4&p=24311#p24310) - thanks again, Interkarma.
Last edited by mikeprichard on Mon May 27, 2019 8:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.

mikeprichard

Post by mikeprichard »

Another requested enhancement has just been added by Hazelnut for upcoming builds: "Add tooltip info displaying skill increases remaining until next level-up". Clicking the leveling bar will now display the percentage progress to the next level, similar to the mouseover tooltip available in Morrowind (viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1604&p=24812#p24809). Updated the list in the OP.