Kamer's Projects

Show off your mod creations or just a work in progress.
Midknightprince

Re: Kamer's Projects

Post by Midknightprince »

Nooooo !
Not Kramer !
I pray for you man, my hard drive is starting to sound funny to or Ram or something
I will keep using your stuff and if it messes up I'll post it here.
Thank you dude your stuff rules, hang in there...
P.s. seriously it's all insanely awesome, but since I keep saying this you probably already know it :)
P.p.s....IT IS !
Check out my YouTube Channel!

Narf the Mouse

Post by Narf the Mouse »

If you're hearing funny noises, then you probably either need to clean your computer, or buy a new harddrive. :) Or replace a fan.

Either way, don't wait. :)
Previous experience tells me it's very easy to misunderstand the tone, intent, or meaning of what I've posted. If you have questions, ask.

Kamer

Post by Kamer »

I'm gonna take a break for a bit and hopefully build up enough interest to start over form one of the older versions. Though fora small update, I think I found a company who can repair it for a cheap price as well. I'll keep you guys updated on how that works out. The evaluation is at least free so I will at least know exactly what is wrong with it.

Interkarma

Post by Interkarma »

Good luck Kamer!

Narf the Mouse

Post by Narf the Mouse »

Kamer wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:29 am I'm gonna take a break for a bit and hopefully build up enough interest to start over form one of the older versions. Though fora small update, I think I found a company who can repair it for a cheap price as well. I'll keep you guys updated on how that works out. The evaluation is at least free so I will at least know exactly what is wrong with it.
Well, here's hoping. :)
Previous experience tells me it's very easy to misunderstand the tone, intent, or meaning of what I've posted. If you have questions, ask.

ifkopifko

Post by ifkopifko »

Midknightprince wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:11 am ...my hard drive is starting to sound funny to or Ram or something...
Hear what Narf the Mouse said.

Anyway, in general, data can be divided into two categories:
1. Data, which are backed up and are therefore safe.
2. Data, which will be lost eventually, it's just a question of time. (Nothing lasts forever... even cold November rain...)

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Fingers crossed for a repair/recovery. Its a nightmare, you cant back up everything... I have 3 HDDs with various backups on each other plus my project is backed up at MEGA. 15gb free... Anyone knows about any better FREE option with more storage pls?

Narf the Mouse

Post by Narf the Mouse »

So after I read about your hard drive crash, I saw someone (King of Worms?) mention they had some of your stuff, and my brain went "Ok, so that's probably handled", but then I was thinking and so anyway, I've got some released mod .zip files I downloaded:

FixedWarmAshes.zip
VIO-V2.rar
LoadingScreen_2.2.1.zip
LoadingScreen_2.2.7z
OblivionStyledLoadScreensV2.rar

Reply if you need any of them. :)

Midknightprince

Post by Midknightprince »

Narf the Mouse wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:23 am If you're hearing funny noises, then you probably either need to clean your computer, or buy a new harddrive. :) Or replace a fan.

Either way, don't wait. :)
Yeah I cleaned it, it's the dust in the fan man it freaks me out
Check out my YouTube Channel!

Narf the Mouse

Post by Narf the Mouse »

Midknightprince wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:22 pm Yeah I cleaned it, it's the dust in the fan man it freaks me out
Dust on the fan blades isn't too bad, although it lowers efficiency. Dust in the fan, though, that's bad. :)