I've been busy getting priorities straight

Off topic discussion. Talk about gaming and life in general. Be awesome to each other.
MeteoricDragon

I've been busy getting priorities straight

Post by MeteoricDragon »

I'm going through positive changes. I found an awesome job in December last year that is requiring me to study for a CompTIA Security+ Certification. It's a potentially long process and it might be wrapping up soon. I'm 400 pages into the study material and have 100 pages left to study. Then I have to review and take the test (will be a tough test). Possibly then I will have more time to continue fixing the hanging/climbing If I can remember everything I was doing.

Hazelnut

Re: I've been busy getting priorities straight

Post by Hazelnut »

Nice! Sounds awesome. Best of luck with it. See ya once you've nailed it.
See my mod code for examples of how to change various aspects of DFU: https://github.com/ajrb/dfunity-mods

Jay_H

Post by Jay_H »

Excellent! My unofficial #1 rule of Daggerfall Unity: "Real life comes before Daggerfall Unity" :) If you have time to come back we'll look forward to your improvements. Good luck!

Interkarma

Post by Interkarma »

Congrats on the new job! And like Jay said, real life always comes first. Let us know how everything is going later, and we look forward to seeing you again when you're ready. :)

Narf the Mouse

Post by Narf the Mouse »

Good luck, have fun, and come back when you've got time. :)
Previous experience tells me it's very easy to misunderstand the tone, intent, or meaning of what I've posted. If you have questions, ask.

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Thank you for your awesome contributions, grats on a new job oportunity. Fingers crossed for you, but we know you will nail the test anyway! RL 1st, thats how it is!

I had a dreadful breakup last year so the update is im doing better now. Not 100% but getting there ,)