Problem downloading...

Post here if you need help getting started with Daggerfall Unity or just want to clarify a potential bug. Questions about playing or modding classic Daggerfall should be posted to Community.
BWS2K

Problem downloading...

Post by BWS2K »

I'm trying to download the Windows 64-bit build (the most recent) and it opens a new tab (Chrome) where I'm presented with a lovely graphic of You-Know-Who, a QR code, and download link. I click to download... and nothing. Infinite loading. Am I missing something? Thanks!
-BW

Interkarma

Re: Problem downloading...

Post by Interkarma »

Welcome to the forums. :)

The Live Builds page just links to related build compiled by Unity Cloud Build. Clicking "download zip file" should initiate the download.

I've just tried downloading most recent build then and it downloaded normally. Perhaps there was a transitory problem with Unity's cloud services and it will resolve itself for you later. Try again after a little while and see if the zip can be downloaded successfully.

Let us know how you go!

Jay_H

Post by Jay_H »

Sorry friend, I just tried it and the Windows 64 link downloads fine for me. Welcome to the forums :)

BWS2K

Post by BWS2K »

Ok, I'll try again later. Thanks for the help and warm welcomes but don't let me too close - I literally break technology through my physical (or virtual) presence! :shock:

BWS2K

Post by BWS2K »

All set! I restarted my PC and did the exact same thing and now I'm all set. Ah, the memories... lol

Interkarma

Post by Interkarma »

Good job! Looks like you're not so hard on technology as feared. :lol: