HD first person weapon textures

Show off your mod creations or just a work in progress.
Narf the Mouse

Re: HD first person weapon textures

Post by Narf the Mouse »

...Wait, I never actually downloaded this?

...Fixed! :D
Previous experience tells me it's very easy to misunderstand the tone, intent, or meaning of what I've posted. If you have questions, ask.

Cristalnoir

Post by Cristalnoir »

beautiful :P
Cristalnoir studio

Narf the Mouse

Post by Narf the Mouse »

So I downloaded it, but the new weapon textures aren't showing up?
Previous experience tells me it's very easy to misunderstand the tone, intent, or meaning of what I've posted. If you have questions, ask.

TheLacus

Post by TheLacus »

I think this can be moved to Released Mods if megaten thinks it's ready, otherwise it might not receive the deserved visibility :)

Kamer

Post by Kamer »

Narf the Mouse wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:51 pm So I downloaded it, but the new weapon textures aren't showing up?
Did you put them in a CifRci folder within the textures folder?

Interkarma

Post by Interkarma »

TheLacus wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:49 pm I think this can be moved to Released Mods if megaten thinks it's ready, otherwise it might not receive the deserved visibility :)
Agreed, I'll move it now and megaten can let me know if it should be moved out again. :)

Apocrypher00

Post by Apocrypher00 »

I just found this project so I'm not very knowledgable about daggerfall files or if this is even the right place to say this. Anyway, I think the adamantium mace files should be WEAPON05 instead of WEAPON07. I tried to install your mod and was asked to overwite these files. If I am wrong or this isn't the right place to say this, please let me know.

Metalghost

Post by Metalghost »

At first it didnt work for me until I put the folder in the textures folder like he said. Now it works fine and its a nice mod.

megaten

Post by megaten »

Apocrypher00 wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:01 am I think the adamantium mace files should be WEAPON05 instead of WEAPON07.
Fixed it
Kaucukovnik wrote: Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:53 pm One more idea - would you render each weapon from the same angle as seen in the inventory screen? I'd grab those, incorporate them in my paperdoll art and we would maintain consistent look among mods.
Sure, but I want to finish the weapons first

Also added flails

XJDHDR

Post by XJDHDR »

Thank you for making this mod. One question though: Would you be willing to improve the lycanthrope unarmed textures?