Temple and Chantry locations

Discuss Daggerfall Unity and Daggerfall Tools for Unity.
johnwax

Temple and Chantry locations

Post by johnwax »

You can use the 'Temples' section of UESP to decide which temple or chantry you wish to join, but UESP does not give a list of locations where they may be found. Couldn't find a list online either. Trying random towns and hoping to get lucky is a chore.

Has someone ever put together such a list? And, if so, where can I find it?

One related question - Chantries are affiliated with temples. Can you join the one affiliated with the temple that you are a member of?

Jay_H

Re: Temple and Chantry locations

Post by Jay_H »

You can make it easier by looking up the UESP's section on regional temples. For example, for Akatosh Chantry, the entry says this:
The following regions have Akatosh as their chosen deity:

Bergama
Isle of Balfiera
Wayrest
This means if you go to those regions and approach a temple, it's very likely it'll be an Akatosh one.

You can make it still easier by talking to peasants and using the "Regional" category for "Where is." If an Akatosh temple (for example) isn't available in the current city but is in the region, you can ask in what cities there are any.

ACNAero

Post by ACNAero »

UESP actually does tell you what temples are in what towns/cities. However, you need to search by region. For example, Jay linked the Akatosh page. When I click Bergama, I get a list of every service and temple that may or may not be in each town/city. Granted, it's not as convenient as what you are asking for, but that's what we have, and it does the job.

johnwax

Post by johnwax »

@ Jay_H and ACNAero - Many thanks to both!