HD Pre-rendered Daggerfall Sprites

Show off your mod creations or just a work in progress.
Kamer

Re: HD Pre-rendered Daggerfall Sprites

Post by Kamer »

Full rotation animation test. (Currently missing shoulder pads and has a sword/shield rather than a axe.

Spoiler!

Th3AustralianGam3r

Post by Th3AustralianGam3r »

Kamer wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:29 am Full rotation animation test. (Currently missing shoulder pads and has a sword/shield rather than a axe.

Spoiler!

Loving this!!!!, are you planning on giving the Humanoid some fingers?

Kamer

Post by Kamer »

Th3AustralianGam3r wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:26 am Loving this!!!!, are you planning on giving the Humanoid some fingers?

I've been thinking about it. I like the finger-less because its like vanilla. As of right now I want to focus on keeping it close to the original. However, it's clear people want something more realistic so I might as well do a version with fingers. Why not both? Then again I doubt many people care about the hands that much. I'll see what I can do. In the meantime I stole another King of Worms screenshot to see how they might look in game. (Added the shoulderpads)

Th3AustralianGam3r

Post by Th3AustralianGam3r »

Kamer wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:05 am
Th3AustralianGam3r wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:26 am Loving this!!!!, are you planning on giving the Humanoid some fingers?

I've been thinking about it. I like the finger-less because its like vanilla. As of right now I want to focus on keeping it close to the original. However, it's clear people want something more realistic so I might as well do a version with fingers. Why not both? Then again I doubt many people care about the hands that much. I'll see what I can do. In the meantime I stole another King of Worms screenshot to see how they might look in game. (Added the shoulderpads)

I think a both vanilla 3D and realistic 3D would be great for everyone but its your choice on what you want to do, love that photo.

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Great job!!!

Kamer

Post by Kamer »

I saw a lowpoly model of a skeleton on CGTrader by LugiaGames that was free to use license. Modified it to be more angry and glowy eyes.

Spoiler!
Skeleton test.png
Skeleton test.png (567.79 KiB) Viewed 4855 times

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Damn, id like to see it as a nicely animated 3d model ingame.. just out of curiosity :) looks great!!

jman0war

Post by jman0war »

Those are Sprites?
:shock:
Find my Vibrant Terrain Flats mod at Nexusmods: https://www.nexusmods.com/daggerfalluni ... ?tab=files

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Sprites created from the 3d models by Kamer :)
And welcome back man, glad to see you are still around!

jman0war

Post by jman0war »

Thanks King of Worms. I take a quick look at the forums from time to time.
Always interested in DF, unfortunately have no work of my own to share for the time being.
Find my Vibrant Terrain Flats mod at Nexusmods: https://www.nexusmods.com/daggerfalluni ... ?tab=files