KoW - D.R.E.A.M.

A curated forum for compatible and maintained mods. Users are unable to create new topics in this forum but can reply to existing topics. Please message a moderator to have your mod moved into this forum area.
Midknightprince

Re: KoW - D.R.E.A.M.

Post by Midknightprince »

pango wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 4:59 pm
Midknightprince wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 4:49 pm I rolled back to the last version of DREAM npc's, it's doing it in that too now, and it worked fine before, I don't think it's DREAM.

Also, the hanging lamp is fixed, and this is with the NEW sprites from DREAM, and the last DREAM version of the npc's..
Playing on the Github with the Illesian hills fix..
That's a post 0.7.120 regression
So I just take the NPC's out until it gets patched out of DFU ?
Check out my YouTube Channel!

TheLacus

Post by TheLacus »

Midknightprince wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 6:03 pm
pango wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 4:59 pm
Midknightprince wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 4:49 pm I rolled back to the last version of DREAM npc's, it's doing it in that too now, and it worked fine before, I don't think it's DREAM.

Also, the hanging lamp is fixed, and this is with the NEW sprites from DREAM, and the last DREAM version of the npc's..
Playing on the Github with the Illesian hills fix..
That's a post 0.7.120 regression
So I just take the NPC's out until it gets patched out of DFU ?
It will be fixed in next build ;)

Timmuborgir

Post by Timmuborgir »

King of Worms wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:29 am
Timmuborgir wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:25 pm When I downloaded it just gave me a notebook file. What am I missing?
Where u downloaded it from, and what do u mean by the notebook file?
What system do you use?
Do you have a RAR or equivalent installed?
I figured it out thanks. Everythinglooks amazing!

TheLacus

Post by TheLacus »

TheLacus wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 4:19 pm
King of Worms wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 8:36 pm PS: I still get texture shimmering on the terrain textures, no idea on how to get rid of it. I think the mip maps might be actually generated too sharp. This only happens on terrain textures. Can changing the Aniso Level from 1 to 8 help in any way? Or is there something I can do about it? Basically the textures are too sharp at the distance and it introduces aliasing in the texture when you move around.
I'll check if there is something wrong with mipmaps.
Is this something you noticed with the latest build or was already happening before? In the first case is probably related to my recent changes, otherwise i'm looking for bugs in the wrong place...

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Lacus, this was the case for a long time, as far back as I remember. Its not caused by the recent version.
Sorry for not being specific enough :oops:

TheLacus

Post by TheLacus »

King of Worms wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 9:44 pm Lacus, this was the case for a long time, as far back as I remember. Its not caused by the recent version.
Sorry for not being specific enough :oops:
I was worried my changes introduced some unexpected results, i'm glad this is not the case :)
I believe the look of mipmaps is due to a shader issue which @Nystul solved with a workaround. This was in 2017 so maybe improvements are now possible after Unity update.

pango

Post by pango »

I get some issues with the size of modded map buttons in 0.7.120...
Not only many of them appear stacked in the bottom left and right corners, but if I try to click on one of the 4 filter labels, I get the "Enter name of place" prompt...
buttons.jpg
buttons.jpg (170.2 KiB) Viewed 1636 times
Last edited by pango on Sat May 04, 2019 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mastodon: @pango@fosstodon.org
When a measure becomes a target, it ceases to be a good measure.
-- Charles Goodhart

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Damn! You are on Linux, right?
All these buttons were working on Windows.
And many of those buttons/tabs size were corrected by Lacus already and tested by me and confirmed to be working.

Unfotunatelly (or fortunatelly? :D one can go crazy from this ) I can only test windows versions :oops:
Not sure what to do about this. I can only say my mantra - Ask The Lacus if he has any idea on what is happening.

pango

Post by pango »

Ok, my bad, false alarm. Just don't use modded world maps with Tedious Travel mod, until the latter is updated... :(
Mastodon: @pango@fosstodon.org
When a measure becomes a target, it ceases to be a good measure.
-- Charles Goodhart

Adrinus

Post by Adrinus »

pango wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 10:12 am Ok, my bad, false alarm. Just don't use modded world maps with Tedious Travel mod, until the latter is updated... :(
Ahh, good, was gonna report the same interaction.