Replacing spirtes with Models - Also hello.

Discuss modding questions and implementation details.
TheDramaKwama

Replacing spirtes with Models - Also hello.

Post by TheDramaKwama »

Heylo fellows o' the Forum, I've decided I'ma try and use this here project to learn unity/coding better, in terms of actual execution that is. As such, I've decided that I want to try and replace an enemy in the game, a generic rogue or something, with a 3D model, probably a rough geometric shape at first.

I remember reading somewhere around here that this may prove rather difficult as some things are not currently supported or what-not? Either way, I'ma poke around the code and assets of the thing to try and learn a thing or two about it. I am at least at a competence level where I know how to read a lot of the stuff, keeping a beat and follow on it is more a problem usually, and google can help with the rest.

Anyhow, any information that might help in my education on this matter would be much appreciated, such as where certain files are relating to enemy sprites/ mob entity files in the unity browser itself. I'm going over the stuff little by little so if it is in there I might find the stuff I might need to learn from there, but information on the get-go has also proven helpful before.