Isle of Betony

Show off your mod creations or just a work in progress.
Kamer

Isle of Betony

Post by Kamer »

This has became a big project for me, and the direction has changed. Will update a bit later when I have more info. All I will say is, there is more reason than ever to try out Uncanny's tools to create your own locations!

---*Old*---

Gonna make a quick post here about something I'm working on. With Uncanny's New Locations mod, I've been testing out how populated I could make the landscape of Daggerfall. I've been posting a lot of screenshots in the discord but I figured to go ahead and make a post here so people who just browse the forums can take a look. A lot of work has went into this learning at how Uncanny's tools work and how much can be loaded at a time. Everything seems to be going just fine.

I'm currently working on Betony as I think an isolated Island away from the other regions would be a good start. The focus as of right now is to just try and give details to areas within the wilderness. The screenshots below will show you what could be. This is something I've been working on in the background for a bit.

Spoiler!
Last edited by Kamer on Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:56 am, edited 2 times in total.

King of Worms

Re: Isle of Betony

Post by King of Worms »

you progressed a lot, its looking fantastic!
plus that vanilla red sunset screen :shock:
Last edited by King of Worms on Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Baler

Post by Baler »

That's so cool!! :D
The rope bridge is sick af especially from a distance.
The pic with the head on a pike had me drooling when you posted it a bit back. I want to explore every inch of it! (the environment, not the head :lol: )
That farm looks great too for daggerfall. I can imagine several of those on the outskirts of a big city. edit: It is on the outskirts of a city LOVE IT

hurleybird

Post by hurleybird »

Very awesome!

Interkarma

Post by Interkarma »

This is fascinating! Combine this with some custom quests, quest actions, effects, etc. and you have a whole new level of gameplay to explore. Well done! :)

Kamer

Post by Kamer »

I'm making good progress, so I decided to take a few screenshtos with other graphical mods here on the forums to see how it could look. I think it looks great tbh.

No graphical mods:

Now with Handpainted Models/K.O.W./VMblast Speedtrees:

Spoiler!

Interkarma

Post by Interkarma »

This has a ridiculous amount of potential...

Jay_H

Post by Jay_H »

Kamer's been posting these screenshots on Discord, and I was about to say, "Either you post them on the forums or I will!" :lol:

Perhaps Betony will become a new hub for DFU players.

Azteca

Post by Azteca »

Kamer wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:13 am Now with Handpainted Models/K.O.W./VMblast Speedtrees:

Fantastic!

Kamer

Post by Kamer »

Part of the coast by Yeomhouse Crypts