[Mod] Convenient Clock

A curated forum for compatible and maintained mods. Users are unable to create new topics in this forum but can reply to existing topics. Please message a moderator to have your mod moved into this forum area.
haloterm

Re: [Mod] Convenient Clock

Post by haloterm »

pango wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:46 pm That worked for me, tested using dev build under Linux.
I added this workaround to my install script, until there's a better solution...
Okay, it was the case sensitivity of my folder name. It has to be "Img" on Linux, neither "IMG" nor "img" work. Now it works fine, thanks!

Baler

Post by Baler »

Love the mod and am actively using it! This saves me from clicking the status hotkey every 5 minutes.

I too however would like to see a compatibility option/version for DREAM. Not trying to tell the author what to do, just asking please.
I like option #6, perhaps something to this effect?
Please excuse the Morndas text, I wanted to see what the largest text day of the week would look like.

Edit: I used the texture override option to make option #6 a bit more minimalist.
note I play in windowed at 1600x900, your results may vary.
extract to "StreamingAssets\Textures\Clock"
Clock Bar Override Texture B.zip
(13.18 KiB) Downloaded 229 times

jedidia

Post by jedidia »

I too however would like to see a compatibility option/version for DREAM.
Just here to say thank you for the mod, I love it, and to throw my meager voice behind this.
Note that you could achieve universal compatibility by providing your own compass texture, then people could choose which one they want by adjusting the load order.

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

jedidia wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:16 am
I too however would like to see a compatibility option/version for DREAM.
Just here to say thank you for the mod, I love it, and to throw my meager voice behind this.
Note that you could achieve universal compatibility by providing your own compass texture, then people could choose which one they want by adjusting the load order.
Or I can send you mine (from Dream) and you can adjust the XML files with new dimensions of the compass to fit the new version of clocks you have created

MaxiM

Post by MaxiM »

Awesome mod, very handy, but doesn't play well with 4:3 resolutions. I have to turn off UI scaling in order to keep it visible while in modes other than 1/2, because otherwise it partially hides behind the compass:

“The reasonable man adapts himself to the world: the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.”

~ George Bernard Shaw

Maestermint

Post by Maestermint »

Noob question, but how do you exactly use the console commands :oops:

Interkarma

Post by Interkarma »

Welcome to the forums. :)

You open the console with tilde/backquote key (directly to the left of the number 1 key on US-styled keyboards). Enter "help" to see the available commands.

Maestermint

Post by Maestermint »

Thank you, haha! :)

jayhova

Post by jayhova »

The console is now listed in the glossary.
Remember always 'What would Julian Do?'.

Firebrand

Post by Firebrand »

Interkarma wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:19 pm You open the console with tilde/backquote key (directly to the left of the number 1 key on US-styled keyboards). Enter "help" to see the available commands.
We don't have that key on Italian keyboards :? :lol: So, I cannot open the console .

Is it possible to have a setting in DFU to change the open console key?