Daggerfall Unity Is Very Impressive.

Discuss Daggerfall Unity and Daggerfall Tools for Unity.
Teralitha

Daggerfall Unity Is Very Impressive.

Post by Teralitha »

Ive been playing daggerfall classic for some time and I just started playing this unity version today. So many things are cleaned up and improved. Its an amazing experience to play this. I find it more amazing that the dev doesnt accept donations. I was going to but I saw his post about it. Thats alright. Ive done major modding in my favorite games too for nothing.

Carry on.

Interkarma

Re: Daggerfall Unity Is Very Impressive.

Post by Interkarma »

Cheers! And welcome to the forums. :)

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Teralitha wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:51 am Ive been playing daggerfall classic for some time and I just started playing this unity version today. So many things are cleaned up and improved. Its an amazing experience to play this. I find it more amazing that the dev doesnt accept donations. I was going to but I saw his post about it. Thats alright. Ive done major modding in my favorite games too for nothing.

Carry on.
Welcome :) what games u modded if I might ask? And what mods were they. Im curious!!

Teralitha

Post by Teralitha »

Well.. my biggest project was an overhaul for Morrowind, called Morrowind Hardcore Mode. Here is a little video I made for it - https://www.nexusmods.com/morrowind/mod ... =2&slide=0