[MOD] Pure Vanilla Extract

A curated forum for compatible and maintained mods. Users are unable to create new topics in this forum but can reply to existing topics. Please message a moderator to have your mod moved into this forum area.
King of Worms

Re: [MOD] Pure Vanilla Extract

Post by King of Worms »

MasonFace wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:52 pm Send it on! I'll try to get it batched up with the 4x SFTGAN upscaled textures and push a new release sometime in the next few weeks.

Thanks for all your work on those MOBs. You really took it to the next level!
Should I send as a Unity package or just a zip file?

MasonFace

Post by MasonFace »

Zip/RAR will be fine.

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

MasonFace wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:59 pm Zip/RAR will be fine.
Sry I uploaded the unity package when I was not home, its here, if its a problem, I will upload the zip, but my net upload is very slow :/
https://ufile.io/ge390tuc

mtrredux

Post by mtrredux »

King of Worms wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:22 am Its a bit sad ppl dont even read the Mod description and than they are confused, I see it all the time :cry: I guess they deserve it than
Anyway, I will post the link this weekend hopefully
Does the mod description say this is a redundant mod to DREAM?

MasonFace

Post by MasonFace »

Does the mod description say this is a redundant mod to DREAM?
It's buried in the DREAM description somewhere. Don't worry about it too much my dude. I don't mind questions like these because the DFU modding scene can be kind of tricky for newcomers to navigate and understand.

mikeprichard

Post by mikeprichard »

mtrredux wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:06 am Does the mod description say this is a redundant mod to DREAM?
It doesn't (it just credits MasonFace). I could see how you were confused - I didn't realize it either!

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

I stated in the Dream description this is lower res ALTERNATIVE for ppl with lesser HW and linked them here.

Its all explained there and its clear, ppl just dont read, sry but its truth...

mikeprichard

Post by mikeprichard »

King of Worms wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:43 am I stated in the Dream description this is lower res ALTERNATIVE for ppl with lesser HW and linked them here.
Oh, this mod is just linked, but not named (only as "PVE" - sneaky) - got it. Naturally, I didn't click all the links.

jayhova

Post by jayhova »

MasonFace wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:50 am Don't worry about it too much my dude. I don't mind questions like these because the DFU modding scene can be kind of tricky for newcomers to navigate and understand.
Some time ago I proposed the idea that there should be a quickstart guide to mods. perhaps with DFU getting more and more traction and close to Beta it would be a good time to revisit the idea.
Remember always 'What would Julian Do?'.

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

"Thanks to the PVE AI UP-scalling team, DREAM now rocks the beautiful Artificial Intelligence up-scaled MOBs!
This version was created specifically for a high end focus of the DREAM mod and is 8x the resolution of original 1996 sprites.
It is much more detailed than original DREAM MOBS, while keeping the HW requirements equal.
Optionally, you can download the 4x version from the PVE Mod page viewtopic.php?f=27&t=1956"

I dont know whats confusing about this...

Get 8x here or 4x there. Whatsup? Dont get it, not my problem. And this is ment in general, its not directed towards anyone. But I dont really care if ppl dont read it or if they cant understand it. Thats the truth. Im not a sales persons pushing some product.