Model Artifacting

Post here if you need help getting started with Daggerfall Unity or just want to clarify a potential bug. Questions about playing or modding classic Daggerfall should be posted to Community.
LukeZurg22

Model Artifacting

Post by LukeZurg22 »

I've played Daggerfall-unity for a while and I noticed a problem with light artifacting on some objects, mainly everything added by the Handpainted-Mesh-mod. I wasn't sure where to report this problem since I couldn't put in bug-reports but if there is a better spot for this post, please let me know, thank you. :D

Here are a couple images that show the artifacting, due note it only occurs when close to the model or viewing at certain angles, but nevertheless is aggravating.

My settings are the same settings reccommended from the D.R.E.A.M. mod. I believe I tried to post this support issue before but not sure if it had submitted.
Last edited by LukeZurg22 on Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TheLacus

Re: Model Artifacting

Post by TheLacus »

Someone had reported a similar issue but i never received a reply. Maybe your system specs have something in common.

Jay_H

Post by Jay_H »

Your post went through, but belongs in the thread for the appropriate mod instead of Help and Support. This subforum is specifically for unmodded DFU :)

LukeZurg22

Post by LukeZurg22 »

Ah my apologies! thank you :D