N0B00Y08 Quest NPC not spawned, Sleep spell does not trigger ending in target building [RESOLVED]

Fire78

N0B00Y08 Quest NPC not spawned, Sleep spell does not trigger ending in target building [RESOLVED]

Post by Fire78 »

I have been trying to do a ton of quests so I can get used to this game but I keep finding mission where I have to talk to a person that's not there or to find out who is spreading rumors and nobody tells me anything and I have tried using commands to tp to quest but there still not there

Interkarma

Re: People not spawning in

Post by Interkarma »

Welcome to the forums. :)

While this could be a bug, it might also be something else (such as quest expired or some prior step not being done yet). The only way we can tell for sure is with a save. Could you please provide a save and let us know which quest you're having troubles with? Information on finding saves is below.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2360&p=27552#p27552

Fire78

Post by Fire78 »

second to last mission
Attachments
SAVE34.zip
(288.84 KiB) Downloaded 131 times

Fire78

Post by Fire78 »

sleep spell to be more specific the other missions that broke I ran out of time for

Interkarma

Re: N0B00Y08 Quest NPC not spawned, Sleep spell does not trigger ending in target building

Post by Interkarma »

Thanks for Save. I can see the same issue. I'll move this to bug reports to keep a track of it.

JorisVanEijden

Re: N0B00Y08 Quest NPC not spawned, Sleep spell does not trigger ending in target building

Post by JorisVanEijden »

That save has already cast the sleep spell and only needs to go to the mage guild in Gothway Garden to tell the questgiver to complete the quest.
It would be nice if the quest added a log entry to that effect, but there does not appear to be a bug.