[MOD] Improved Interior Lighting [October 2020 - v1.0.3]

A curated forum for compatible and maintained mods. Users are unable to create new topics in this forum but can reply to existing topics. Please message a moderator to have your mod moved into this forum area.
ShortBeard

Re: [MOD] Improved Interior Lighting

Post by ShortBeard »

wongo wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:58 am
ShortBeard wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:33 am
wongo wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:12 pm The customizable player torch color seems to reset its setting to default upon entering and exiting a building.
Hi Wongo,

Could you tell me what mod settings you have changed - if any at all? Or tell me what steps you took to reproduce the bug? I'm having some trouble reproducing it.

If anyone else is having the same problem, I'd love some details!
The settings are default, except with a different player torch color. Here is a recording of me demonstrating the bug.
https://streamable.com/nts75
Awesome, thanks for the recording! I'll look into that and try to get it fixed! :D

Edit: It should be now fixed in v1.0.1!

ProfessorLasagna

Post by ProfessorLasagna »

I'm unable to open the archive from the latest direct download. Is it something on my end or the archive's?

Midknightprince

Post by Midknightprince »

This looks really good, I am checking it out now..
Check out my YouTube Channel!

ShortBeard

Post by ShortBeard »

ProfessorLasagna wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 5:42 pm I'm unable to open the archive from the latest direct download. Is it something on my end or the archive's?
I've re-added the .rar file to the original post but got rid of the v1.0.1 part off the end of the file name in case whatever archive program you were using got confused by the version number as part of the extension. Try downloading it again now and see if it works :) !

ProfessorLasagna

Post by ProfessorLasagna »

ShortBeard wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:31 pm
ProfessorLasagna wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 5:42 pm I'm unable to open the archive from the latest direct download. Is it something on my end or the archive's?
I've re-added the .rar file to the original post but got rid of the v1.0.1 part off the end of the file name in case whatever archive program you were using got confused by the version number as part of the extension. Try downloading it again now and see if it works :) !
Well it must have been something on my end. It still won't open using 7-Zip but It appears WinRAR has no trouble with it so at the very least I'm able to use it now! :D
This looks awesome though, I absolutely love the warmer colors.

Kaedius

Post by Kaedius »

This looks great, good work! Love having darkened dungeons with this lighting.

Braggi

Post by Braggi »

Just started using this yesterday. Absolutely gorgeous.

Thank you. :)

Midknightprince

Post by Midknightprince »

Man, this thing is awesome.
It's even got setting, I like it.
Check out my YouTube Channel!

Orbarth

Post by Orbarth »

Thank you very much
Can't believe after playing for a while how it is making everything a lot more atmospheric when lowering a bit the default light settings.
And the ability to customise the effect is another great addition.

mikeprichard

Post by mikeprichard »

Hadn't yet posted here how fantastic this is - can't imagine how much work went into this, then it popped up outta nowhere! It used to be the only graphics mods I needed were Distant Terrain, Enhanced Sky, Handpainted Models, and DREAM - but this now joins that list. Thank you!