HD first person weapon textures

Show off your mod creations or just a work in progress.
The Immortal Turtle

Re: HD first person weapon textures

Post by The Immortal Turtle »

I downloaded the HD texture for unarmed and it looks really good, but when attacking with my mouse moving to the left, the kick animation is weird, it looks as if im kicking twice in one attack. I think the reason for this is that the unarmed animation for attacking to the left is slightly longer than the other attacks, like attacking diagonal or downwards.

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Ye thats what I reported in detail 1 post be4 you :roll:

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

I have corrected all the errors from the latest version of this mod. Converted it to 32 bit. Reduced the resolution to 50%. Changed the canvas size so it can be divided by 4 so now the compression is working. Ive added my staffs, bows, horse animations, casting hand animations, werewolf hands, created 2 missing variants of the swords and Im in the process of creating the magical versions of all the weapons.

It will all end up being around 5000 files Oo

Than I will create a DFMOD from it.
I will put a author of this mod in the author section of the mod. And it will be ready for release.

Mod author is NOW not active, but I still hope he will get back and give me a aproval for the release.

Now, when the links are dead... I feel like I do a proper thing to keep this alive and kicking.

I hope Megaten would agree :geek:

AlexanderSig

Post by AlexanderSig »

King of Worms wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:44 pm I have corrected all the errors from the latest version of this mod. Converted it to 32 bit. Reduced the resolution to 50%. Changed the canvas size so it can be divided by 4 so now the compression is working. Ive added my staffs, bows, horse animations, casting hand animations, werewolf hands, created 2 missing variants of the swords and Im in the process of creating the magical versions of all the weapons.

I will put a author of this mod in the author section of the mod. And it will be ready for release.

Mod author is NOW not active, but I still hope he will get back and give me a aproval for the release.

Now, when the links are dead... I feel like I do a proper thing to keep this alive and kicking.

Great job, thanks for doing this

haitan95

Post by haitan95 »

Please fix the download links. Almost all of them are broken. Love your mod to the death. Thanks.

MrSeaworth

Post by MrSeaworth »

Links are disabled.

Azteca

Post by Azteca »

Before anyone else posts about the links, read! It is not available now. It will be in a while.
King of Worms wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:44 pm I have corrected all the errors from the latest version of this mod. Converted it to 32 bit. Reduced the resolution to 50%. Changed the canvas size so it can be divided by 4 so now the compression is working. Ive added my staffs, bows, horse animations, casting hand animations, werewolf hands, created 2 missing variants of the swords and Im in the process of creating the magical versions of all the weapons.

megaten

Post by megaten »

Sorry for being out of touch, things happened. Anyone who wants to modify or reupload my weapon textures is free to do so as long as it is used for Daggerfall modding.

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

megaten wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:47 pm Sorry for being out of touch, things happened. Anyone who wants to modify or reupload my weapon textures is free to do so as long as it is used for Daggerfall modding.
Thanks for the permission Megaten, I hope everything is fine with you!

I like the mod a lot, just today Ive finally created a magical versions of your weapons ,)

Do u think u will continue working on this mod any more?

XJDHDR

Post by XJDHDR »

Thanks! Would you be willing to create an version without reduced resolution too?