[Github #1431] 0.10.3 / 0.10.4 Dungeon AutoMap marker disappearing after save. [Resolved #1440]]

DiaBomb

[Github #1431] 0.10.3 / 0.10.4 Dungeon AutoMap marker disappearing after save. [Resolved #1440]]

Post by DiaBomb »

After saving (Quick save or through the pause menu), any markers created on the dungeon AutoMap disappear.

The Markers do stay after re-entering the dungeon without saving in between.

I have encountered this issue on 0.10.3 and 0.10.4 on Windows 7 64Bit. I only started with 0.10.3 so I cannot tell if previous versions also contain this bug. I also tried this on my Laptop, running Windows 7, with the same results.

I only have a few graphics mods installed. Disabling them did not fix the issue.

Here is a gif showing the issue:
https://i.imgur.com/vpind6H.gifv

d999

Re: Dungeon AutoMap marker disappearing after save.

Post by d999 »

same here

Deepfighter

Re: Dungeon AutoMap marker disappearing after save.

Post by Deepfighter »

Reported the bug in Github. :)

Edit: And resolved :)
Head of the German Daggerfall translation - www.daggerfalldeutsch.de
and German translator for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim and Lore-Expert for The Elder Scrolls: Online

princessbinas

Map Markers

Post by princessbinas »

I am not sure if this is a bug or not, but it is very irritating to me. I have been trying to use map markers (the orange prisms that appear when you double click) to mark intersections, especially in dungeons, that have paths I have yet to go down. When I save my game, these map markers vanish. If this is not a bug, then please make a feature that lets them stay on the map when we save until we delete them ourselves.

d999

Re: Map Markers

Post by d999 »

It's a bug.
It will be fixed in next release.