Yaaay!

Discuss Daggerfall Unity and Daggerfall Tools for Unity.
Gray Fox

Yaaay!

Post by Gray Fox »

Awesome job! I've been playing for two weeks and the game runs without a snag. I did notice that an old bug is still present. One of my Primary skills (Longsword) and one of the Major (Dodging) have topped out at only 95. I remember that this happened in the original, too. Also, my character has magic items that raise her attributes, but it has maxed each out to 100. I thought that each was only supposed to raise an attribute by 15, not like by 47 or so?

Thanks so much for updating this great game!
Attachments
Bretana.jpg
Bretana.jpg (640.58 KiB) Viewed 1078 times

pango

Re: Yaaay!

Post by pango »

Welcome to the forums!
Gray Fox wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:11 pm One of my Primary skills (Longsword) and one of the Major (Dodging) have topped out at only 95. I remember that this happened in the original, too.
Once one of your skills reaches 100%, you become "master" of that skill and no other skill can progress above 95%.
Gray Fox wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:11 pm Also, my character has magic items that raise her attributes, but it has maxed each out to 100. I thought that each was only supposed to raise an attribute by 15, not like by 47 or so?
Maybe something else's going on. A game save could be useful to check what's going on...
Mastodon: @pango@fosstodon.org
When a measure becomes a target, it ceases to be a good measure.
-- Charles Goodhart

Gray Fox

Post by Gray Fox »

Thanks! How do I attach a save game file?

Jay_H

Post by Jay_H »

First you locate your saves location, then you zip the folder into a zip file, then you attach it here when making a post. Look below the text box while writing a post and you'll see "Options" and "Attachments."

Gray Fox

Post by Gray Fox »

Here you go!
Attachments
SAVE4.zip
(246.89 KiB) Downloaded 65 times

Jay_H

Post by Jay_H »

Looks like it's due to your player level. I reduced that to 2, and the bonuses are far more modest now.

Gray Fox

Post by Gray Fox »

Modesty is not one of my virtues, but thanks anyway.
;)